Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Too Late, Hot Plate! Buh-Bye, Oh-8!

I have no wonderful, witty way to wrap up the year. In fact, I am having a bit of trouble trying to remember just what happened. I am not going to risk pulling a mental muscle attempting to recall. It was either a year that flew by, or one that lasted forever. I think it might be the latter.

I believe I finished between 35 and 40 knits this year. I suppose that is not too bad. There were a few things left unfinished, some things I never got around to knitting, and some knits returned to stash.

I have quite enjoyed reading all the eloquent and touching send-offs of this year, and ushering in of the new one. That brings me to one of the best parts of this year--the blogging. No, I do not mean my blogging. My blogging quite lacks in quality. Still, I have had some fun with it. Reading what you all have written has been much more entertaining.

Then there have been the comments. They are what make the blogging experience come to life. When you invite me to comment, you let me into your world. I cannot express how much I appreciate the ones you have made here. You have offered me encouragement and comfort in difficult times, and you have joined in with cheerful celebrations during the good. I have enjoyed the greater connections and relationships with other bloggers this year. You are wonderful.
blog comments powered by Disqus