Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tick-Tock

I had a great time at the Little Barn party today. The gift exchange went wonderfully. The package I brought was well received. As for my prizes, I received a great bag of fiber, an adorable lambie ornament, and the cutest little spindle pin. I recognized the beautiful blue fiber from a recent road trip my friends took. I love what they do with color, and I am excited to discover what this becomes.

The folks at Little Barn gave us all bags of coffee, and it smells wonderful. It might be just what I need to finish the Christmas knitting. I'm just being silly, of course. I will not need to forgo sleep. I still have a bit to go, but it should be totally doable. Now that I have reached the crown, the rounds on Taki's hat are getting smaller and smaller. I think I am making a pair of felted slippers for Tanya, and they should be quick. I do have a few other little things I would like to make, but they are on the optional list.

The mittens for me and spinning have helped to make the gift knitting come along. Taking these nice little breaks for myself have kept me from burning out on knitting for others. Now I am going to get back to knitting and watching It's a Wonderful Life. I may make it to the top of this hat by bedtime.
blog comments powered by Disqus