Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick as a Bunny Rabbit Butterfly

When the pattern for Olivia's Butterfly made its way to a friend's Rav queue, it caught my eye. I added it to my queue, and there it sat. Then I remembered that this round we are making hats of all sizes over at Caps for a Cure, and decided to give it a go. It is so quick to make and so cute. I used some worsted weight crochet cotton. I had my nephew try it on with the promise that I would not take his picture in this obviously girl's hat. He otherwise approved of the feel of the hat and its color, and the fit looked right to me.
RedOrangeCottonButterfly

This puts my total of hats for this round up to three. I just have to remember where I put one of them and then get them in the mail. Gee, that is becoming a theme for me, eh?
blog comments powered by Disqus