Wednesday, November 26, 2008

S'more Smatterings

I would like to be sleeping right now. The more I do tonight, the later I can sleep in tomorrow. Therefore, I am making a S'more Pie. I was going to link to the recipe, but the one listed on the Keebler graham cracker crust site is not the one on the back of the old label that I use. Also, I do not use frozen non-dairy whipped topping (thawed), but rather real whipped cream.

I have frogged another knit. I will probably show you on Friday. I would love to show it half-finished by then, but that just is not going to happen. I actually do not want to finish it that quickly. It will be an enjoyable knit once I get it back on track. The yarn and pattern are wonderful, and it is to be a special gift.

It is almost midnight, so I had better hit that publish button. I can hardly believe I have made it this far with NaBloPoMo.
blog comments powered by Disqus