Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Roc Day

Was your Distaff Day delightful? Did you have a rockin’ Roc Day? I managed to get in a few minutes of spinning. My copy of The Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook is due to arrive tomorrow. I am excited. I’m also getting The Knitter’s Almanac. Can you believe that this is my first EZ book? I checked Knitting Without Tears from the library when I first began knitting, and found it very helpful and interesting. Perhaps one day I will have my own copy.

In the meantime, it has been Caps for a Cure knitting all the time here. I need to send off the five I have completed. Two more need to dry before I can get them in the mail. I also need to attach the tags. No pictures this time. Christmas knitting got in the way, and I got behind.


Speaking of knitting the chemo caps, have you seen this? I’m gathering up the Fun Fur and its cousins and knitting some of these. If I run out of what I have and there’s time, I may look for donations. I’ve knit chemo caps from the eyelash yarn before for Caps for a Cure. They’re fun, easy, and quick. C’mon, it’s for a good cause.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are keeping busy, as usual. It's fun getting new books in the mail, but then there are so many new ideas -- and so little time!

    Have fun with the furry hats. :) I am taking a break from hats to make a sweater. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete