Saturday, July 22, 2006

What Lies Beneath

Have you seen these? I really enjoyed the Dark Chocolate M&M's when they had their short run as a part of a Return of the Jedi promotion. Now they are widely available all the time. This may or may not be a good thing. For now, I'm trying to focus on the positives. If you look beneath the candy, you can see my latest swatching. The swatch is good. The yarn (Royal Bamboo, Plymouth Yarn Co., Italian Collection) is wonderful to knit with, the fabric is fabulous, but I think the swatch and its yarn will sit a bit. I had thought that it would be either the Bonita Shirt (IK SU 2006) or the Ballet Camisole. I had nearly settled on the Ballet Camisole, but then I had problems. The biggest problem is that my brain won't function well enough to choose the proper size to knit. The next issue is this and this. Anything look familiar? Yeah, it would seem that I could be knitting the same top (more or less) over and over. Even the color between the prospective Ballet Camisole and the already knit Soleil is nearly identical. Still, if I could measure, think, and choose, I believe I would knit the Ballet Camisole. I've swatched and have gauge. Perhaps I should just knit the smaller of the two sizes I'm vacillating between and then exercise like mad whenever I'm not knitting the top. Mostly though, I feel like going back to bed. Perhaps lace would help. I don't know why, but sometimes it does. I'm having trouble knitting. Perhaps I should work to be less inwardly-focused and work on my second Shedir for Caps for a Cure. That seems like the best thing to do. That, and work out some more. I got a new set of exercise dvds. I'm still working out the steps. The choreography is a bit more complex than I'm used to doing. I've only done the Cardio Blast (haven't tried the Weight Loss one, yet) dvd so far. It sure makes me sweat.
blog comments powered by Disqus