Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dry Already, Will Ya?

The Thorn & Thistle is nearly complete. I'm waiting for it to dry so that I can seam the sides and then work the edgings around the neck and armholes. I really like the way it is turning out so far. I was able to complete all the knitting except for the three-needle-bind-off at the shoulders while I was at my Tuesday afternoon knitting meeting.

I guess it's time for me to decide between Bonita (IK SU 2006) and Ballet Camisole (July 06 Magknits). I suppose I could start swatching with my yarn and see if that helps me decide. I know I was going to change Bonita (a bit less of the lace on the front and no embroidery), and I felt a little unsure of it for me. Deciding which cute top to knit for myself is a happy dilemma.
blog comments powered by Disqus