Thursday, July 05, 2007

Socks and Snacks

It is good to be home. I think we were only gone for about fifty hours, we had a good time, but I am still relieved to be back. I still have much to catch up on with Bloglines, but I wanted to share a bit of my out-of-town time with all of you. This picture is more illustrative of the trip than is good for me. We do not have Dunkin' Donuts at home, and have not for years. I missed them, and we became reacquainted quickly.

I managed to visit a lovely yarn store while we were gone. I bought some Warm Wine Corriedale roving and a clearance copy of the Winter 2005 IK. I kind of wish I had picked up the bag of black diamond bamboo roving. Ah, there is always next time. Besides, I have a lot of roving already.

I am wicked behind on Mystery Stole 3. Sign-ups are closing and the second clue is about to here. No need to panic. This is lace we're talking about, not life.

blog comments powered by Disqus