Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's Madness, I Tell You


I'm gathering up the bits and baubles of leftover sock yarn to help with this project. It's yet another reason to get the current socks off the needles. I think I'll have them ready in time for St. Patrick's Day. I've finished all but the last two rounds of beading. I ended up doing all of that plain knitting because my other shamrock patterning did not give me the look I wanted. Better luck on the next pair, eh? Knitting with beads has been quite enjoyable. Now I'm knitting some pins using the beaded shamrock motif from my socks. My nephew asked me to knit something green for him to wear Friday. Maybe we should pick him up early and take him to the parade. I don't know, though. That would require getting up early.
blog comments powered by Disqus