Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Sheepy

I like these little sheep so much, that it could make me question why I didn't get the pattern sooner.  However, things can work out in their own time, and my not having it let me receive it as a gift.  Anyway, when I sat down to knit these, I decided to go for a colorful flock to start.  
While I did pack well with my knitting for this trip, little sheep ended up being the sum total of my knitting.  One of these has magnets inside and will be surruptitiously placed on the side of the son's refrigerator as we leave.  I wonder how long it will take him to notice it.  Last year I left the small, magnetic, knit turkey in the cupholder in his car as we left, and even though we clued him in to its being and location, it is still in the car.
blog comments powered by Disqus