Thursday, November 09, 2017

It Might Help if I Could Stay Awake...

...but catching up on sleep probably needs to happen first.  Life has been very busy lately.  If I cannot figure out a better way to take care of some of the new stuff on the list, I'm going to have to find a new way to do everything else.  Until then, the "everything else" is suffering a bit.  Today was a bit of a breather, and that was nice.  I managed to tackle some things around the house, weave a little, and play with markers and pens a bit, too.
Something else I thought would be good for today was watching weaving DVDs.  My collection grew by two during birthday season, but I haven't had the chance to watch them.  The problem is that when I sit down to watch most anything, my eyelids get very heavy.  Since I'm trying to get my sleep schedule back on track, I am avoiding naps for now.  That means I need to set these aside for now.  I'll get to them eventually, and then I will be an expert, for sure, eh?  
blog comments powered by Disqus