Sunday, October 11, 2015

Eleven

What can I say?  Today was a day filled with laundry.  I was a bit strategic with it to minimize the need to fold clothes and maximize the number of loads completed.  I will probably finish my night trying to stream something on Netflix while pairing socks and folding towels.  

I did manage to get rid of a piece of drama furniture.  It is good to have it gone, as it was trouble from the start.  It was one of those things where different expectations could not quite come into alignment.  I hope to have its replacement soon, and that the drama can just be done. 

It wasn't all fun and games around here.  I did manage to spend some time knitting.  So, here she is, a tiny fairy to bring you peace in your new week.    

  TinyFairy
blog comments powered by Disqus