Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hoppin' Good

Well, we made it through the full-moon weekend, and it was something else.  Very little went as planned, and it was both too wild and too quiet.  A perfect companion for both the crazy and the nothingness, was making things.  Of course, scattered throughout the weekend were tiny baby bunnies.  They are quick, easy, and fun.  Then I decided to work on a little frog hat that my mom asked me to make for my soon-to-be-here nephew.  None of the patterns I found was really doing it for me, and that is part of why I hadn't made it before now.  In the end, I decided to use the owl hat pattern as a guide, and I think I have something that works.  


HoppinGood

Speaking of Rufus, we got good news about him; he turned.  Not only that, but my sister's blood pressure is back where it should be.  We are so very thrilled.  Now that he is headed in the right direction, his birthday is planned for the 18th, or sooner if he gets impatient.  
blog comments powered by Disqus