Monday, November 21, 2011

Mumbling and Bumbling Through My Monday

Perhaps I need a jumpstart of sorts, because I am having trouble getting this week going. I feel like that guy from the Cheerios commercials back about thirty years ago. You know, the ones where the chalkboard stick guy tries to ride his bicycle up a hill, but then rolls backwards. I tried to find a video, but my google-fu eludes me at present.

The good news is that I made it to the grocery store, and I do not think I will have to return until after Thanksgiving. The other good news is that people are having a lot of squash this year. I know this because I saw someone taking the last two from the bin and then receiving apologies from employees about there being no more.

Maybe I need coffee. I think I have only had a couple of cups of it so far this month. Yes, coffee is probably the answer. At least I think it is, but now I have forgotten the question.
blog comments powered by Disqus