Wednesday, November 09, 2011

For the Random

When I cannot concentrate, I am grateful for the Random Wednesday.

I have to rip back an inch on Salt Peanuts because I was not measuring and knit too far. I do not mind it too much, because I was busy visiting with knitbuds.

I have hope that I will finish this sweater soon because our weather is predicted to be freezing on Friday and 80 on Monday.

NaBloPoMo is still fun, and I am glad to be able to say that. What I do not like is that it is no longer on its own site and has been absorbed by BlogHer. Perhaps I would like the BlogHer site more if I gave more time to exploring it, but I kind of doubt it. I find it to be too busy, redundant, and a bit tedious.

I want to stay true to my Salt Peanuts, but the itch to cast on something new is getting stronger. Maybe I can satisfy it with a MochiMochi, but only after I get the cardi on the right track. Then knitting something new is like a reward for good behavior, right.


Wait--do you hear that sound? It is a close-to-complete pair of mittens declaring that they should come before anything else, even a Teeny-Tiny MochiMochi.
blog comments powered by Disqus