Monday, November 15, 2010

Not Drankin'

Nevertheless, I am weaving. Besides my new loom, I do not have anything to show just yet, but I have ideas. There are also many new vocabulary terms for me to understand, as well as a different pattern language to decode, and of course, new skills and techniques to master.

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome (I hope) a new lurker. If you are able to and would like to, feel free to comment. I do believe you were trying to give me a clue to let me know you had found the blog, but my brain was not working very well the other day. On the other hand, my it is possible that my brain is still not working well, I am seeing meaning where there is none, and this is all just an overworking of my imagination, and wishful thinking on my part.

I do apologize for the somewhat cryptic message meant for just one possible reader, and appreciate everyone indulging me in this. As a thank you for your support and understanding, I am sending hugs to all of you who like them, and a spore-friendly thumbs-up to those of you who do not.
blog comments powered by Disqus