Monday, August 09, 2010

UM...Choices

ShetlandThreePlyDarkLightNew yarns are here! While I have not fallen off the wagon, I have recently felt strong urges to buy more yarn, but that might be a story for another day. The spinning of these began during the Tour de Fleece, but I needed to give my hands a rest, so there was a break between the two. I had been enjoying the spinning so much, it was a bit of a challenge to wait, but it was for the best. I spun the lighter first, and just finished the darker yesterday. Spinning three-ply yarns seemed like the obvious choice, and I do like my results. Now all that remains is choosing which to knit. So, what do you think, will it be Kriimu, Kirju, Pilve, or Sini?


Coma :: Irreversible
Aristotle :: Onassis
Pink eye :: You don't want to know
Expensive :: Mistake
Dancer :: Phoenix
Lipstick :: Collar
Buffer :: Zone
Stilettos :: Stabs
Booming :: Bass
Rap :: Murder
blog comments powered by Disqus