Friday, July 18, 2008

Something to Show Soon

I am having trouble placing just where this week went. I recall that I was feeling distinctly out-of-sync for a bit there. I knew that I was mentally off, so I did my best to keep moving forward and not put too much stock in some of my thoughts and feelings.

While it seemed like productivity was down, I actually finished a couple of things this week. I do not yet have the photographic evidence, so you will just have to trust me. I am excited about both of them. I do not know that the finishing frenzy will continue, but I remain hopeful. I think I need a bit more time at home for the next two that I want done. Being on the go has been great, but it throws everything else out of whack.

Anyway, I am hopeful about the yardage on my current spinning project. I am spinning almost every day, and am still on the first bobbin. Rather than jump to the conclusion that I am going very slowly, I choose to believe this means I will have a lot of yarn when I am done. Still, I do not think it will be enough to knit this from the July/August 2008 Piecework.
blog comments powered by Disqus