Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Untangling Tangles

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, but backed-up piles of work threaten to fall on me. While I have read more than a couple posts voicing a concern that Ravelry is quieting blogland, I am still woefully lagging behind on my reading. I suppose I am fortunate that the forums have not captivated me, or I might be lost forever. I know that I am quite blessed that these are some of my petty complaints for the day.

Icarus is just fabulous. Unfortunately, until I make it to the next chart, there is not much to show. I do enjoy knitting it. Most of the time, I only need to be able to count to seven. That is within my range of abilities for today.

Today's post is not completely lacking in entertainment value. First, I entertained several neighbors who saw me posing for the camera. The light kept changing, and this was more difficult than I had anticipated. Without further ado, I present my TYC!

TYC FO
Details: Pattern: Tangled Yoke Cardigan (Ravelry link) by Eunny Jang
Yarn: Knit Picks Merino Style Hollyberry, 11 skeins
Needles: US 4 Knit Picks Options
Time to Knit: Uncalculated

blog comments powered by Disqus