Sunday, May 25, 2008

Seemed Like a Good Idea

I thought I should wait to post until after I was caught up with everything else. Everything else is a continually renewing list. I also missed more opportunities to spend time doing the things I enjoy whilst in the grips of this poorly thought out time management strategy. I tried something, and it did not work out the way I hoped it would. I think I was less productive this way. It's OK; I will try something else. In the meantime, I am still way behind with almost everything.
Anyway, we do have another distraction in our home, the Wii Fit. I like it. It is nifty. On the balance board, you can see my first amigurumi attempts. I like them. I keep forming small plans for more of these little critters.

Also on the board, you see the answer to a previous mystery. The shirts I showed beneath my books the other day match these little locking stitch markers. Perhaps my less than stellar photography made this one tough to guess.
blog comments powered by Disqus