Friday, April 04, 2008

Knitting With

Sock Madness is between rounds. My EPS FIYC is coming along nicely. It is wonderful, whenever knitting. Still, I need something else to knit. I keep missing opportunities to knit with my friends. I need lace. It has been nearly a month since I have had lace on the needles. Then I saw a nice lace-along that interested me. While I am not giving up on getting together with my Skanks, I am pleased to have the chance to knit along with online friends.

I am going straight for Icarus. There are two reasons I chose this pattern over Forest Canopy and Flower Basket--I have wanted to knit Icarus since I first saw it but never got around to it, and it is the only one of the patterns I already own. So now must dig through to the magazine so I can make my working copy of the pattern. That is more of an ordeal than it should be, but I am continuing to work on this issue. Anyway, I have some pretty, blue, laceweight, mystery yarn picked out. I may add beads, but I have not thought that far ahead.
blog comments powered by Disqus