Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Amazing Madness

Much of our Monday went something like this:
Round4Progress











The medical drama is a continuing saga without many answers and several frustrations. We will not get into it for now, lest this post require a Rantdom Wednesday title. We shall just say that so far, everyone is fine.

Anyway, times of concern and waiting can equal excellent knitting. I did not accomplish much at the hospital, but at home, it was another story. I just kept knitting. I love this pattern. The cables and lace are beautiful, quick, and fun to knit. I was unsure about the afterthought heel, but when I finished the first and tried it on I was sold. Anyway, I knit all night long, and
ShadyMadness before my husband was up the next morning, I had a new pair of socks and a spot in the competition for round five of Sock Madness.

The next pattern release is Sunday morning and it will have a Japanese short-row heel. Only the first three finishers in each division will advance to round six.
blog comments powered by Disqus