Friday, January 11, 2008

Sew Little Time

I need only increase one more time and knit some plain rows before setting the body of the TYC aside and none too soon. Knit Picks informs me that my order has shipped. Maybe it is time to grab the tape measure to see if my plan is working before I get too far ahead of myself. Let us also not forget, there is the matter of putting the body on waste yarn to check that other issue of fit. Anyway, I am ready to begin the sleeves. The rounds on those sleeves will seem so short compared to the long rows I have been knitting on the main part of the cardigan.

Prepare yourself for the excitement that is my contribution to ABC-Along 2008. All it took was a littleFebruaryBabySweater encouragement, and I decided to go for it. I hope to have fun with this, and maybe give a jumpstart to the positive, creative part of my brain.

Before I get going on any other knitting, I have to attach buttons to a baby sweater. The shower is tomorrow. Ack!
blog comments powered by Disqus