Thursday, March 01, 2007

Secrets

Margene's third blogging birthday is here. I went to wish her well and saw that she is having a contest. I have enjoyed reading all the little and big secrets that people have shared. All day long, various secrets have been running through my head. It is another round of the familiar blogging-balancing act. The post also has that old Conan O'Brien Celebrity Secrets bit running through my head. It has provided comic relief for some of the blechy feelings I have when I think about other secrets.

My love of ice cream is not a secret. That means I will be one of those crazy pajama people pursuing free ice cream this weekend. I am spreading the word about this to everyone I can think to tell. If the predicted bad weather does not get us, we will be eating free ice cream in our jammies.

Just a little more fluff to go.


blog comments powered by Disqus