Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's Springtime!


For proof, I offer a picture of the first kittens of the season. I took this picture two or three weeks ago. Join me in welcoming these new kittens' and my husband's first appearance on the blog. The kittens have been rediscovered under the lawn mower. Guess that means I'll not be cutting the grass yet. Thanks, kitties! They now have their eyes open and they move about a bit. Anyone want a free kitten?

Next we have proof that the grass does indeed need to be cut. Atop this is Mary Ann's Cashmere and Pearls Lace Scarf (which I now see has been renamed Angel Pearls Beaded Scarf). This is my second time knitting this scarf, and I love it. I am using the dental floss threader method instead of the teeny-tiny crochet hook method for placing the beads. I think I prefer this way.

This makes back-to-back lace projects in Misti Alpaca. I've yet to take pictures of my Sheep Shawl that I completed last month. Yes, I know, I'm a bad blogger. Maybe that means I shouldn't sign up for Secret Pal 8. I've been vacillating on this decision for awhile now.

blog comments powered by Disqus