Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Time for Every Season...

...you just can't tell what season it is around here. Oh, there are lovely fall colors on the trees, and the leaves are falling, but we're setting record highs in the temperatures. While the global warming debate rages on, I think I have another explanation. You see, I started working on my Kangaroo again. Every time I work on it, the weather warms up again. I've cast-on for my sleeves (the last bits to be knit), and now people are wearing shorts.

I've sent for a way cool giftie for my Secret Pal. It is to be sent directly to her, and I really think that this is going to fit with some things she has been wanting to knit and design. Even better, they will be things she would knit for herself, and it's good to knit for yourself. Anyway, I'd like to get another little package in the mail for her soon because it might take a couple of weeks for her prize to arrive.


I finished knitting my ALF; I just need to block it. I've also finished a pair of socks for my nephew using Lion Brand Magic Stripes in the Brown and Blue Pattern colorway. I'm going to try and get him to put them on and let me take a picture.

I think I've got my comments fixed, now. I had the settings messed up, but I think I've got it the way they should be.

Yes, I too have received my free
Bernat Disco in Mr. Brown. I'm willing to take in orphaned Disco Balls from those of you who did not like what arrived in your mailbox.

I got a nifty e-card from my Secret Pal today. Thank you, Secret Pal!


I've had a great time at my knitting meetings the past two days. Now we're just daring each other to show up at
Michael's Five-Hour Yarn Event on Sunday and enter the fastest knitter contest.
blog comments powered by Disqus