Saturday, December 08, 2018

Float Flash


Maybe it beats a picture of soaking mittens?  I'm not sure.  I'm unsure of many things.  I think I may have missed the mark on something, and the feelings of insecurity and confusion might be bleeding over to other parts of life.  Of course, it's one of those things I probably can't do anything about, and can only hope that the thought can be what counts.  If not, it won't be the first or last time I embarrass myself, and if it goes sideways rather than just missing the mark, well, it won't be my first shunning, either. 

Anyway, I couldn't show a photo of the mittens soaking, as I have only completed the thumb on the first mitten.  I gotta tell you, my enthusiasm is not where I would like it to be.  That being said, a lack of interest can work for me when it comes to finishing things.  I won't be looking for that spark for embarking on something new; I can just plug along.  I just have to get going on the work and let some version of autopilot operate.  At least that's what I'm trying right now with these mittens, as well as with other work I need to do, and I do have a lot of work needing to be done.          
blog comments powered by Disqus