Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Stars in My Eyes

That sounds a lot nicer than saying I see the charts for Celestarium in my sleep, doesn't it?  It is also a better topic than my recent navel-gazing.  I've been trying to figure out what I want to do about blogging.  Short answer--I want the experience to be better, so I am going to work to do better.  That starts with being more active, and if that means shorter posts and more in-progress photos, so be it.  You can also look forward to the return of my reading and commenting.  I have checked in here and there and keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.  

Anyway, we were talking about Celestarium, right?  Well, that is something nice to talk about, because I have finished the body of shawl.  That's right, I have beaded my last bead.  I got out a pile of lace books and looked at edgings until I found the one I think I want to use.  It is from Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller, and Wave Lace seems like it should be nice.     CelestariumAndProspectiveEdging
blog comments powered by Disqus