Monday, October 22, 2012

Maybe I Should Stop Calling It Affliction

We have colds, and lost most of the weekend.  The whole thing is really just a bit of an annoyance, but occasionally, Bruce tells me that he thinks he will not survive.  While I generally approve of his being dramatic like that over a cold, I felt like the line belonged to me in reference to something else I did this weekend, but that is maybe a story for another day.  

ColdAffliction
So, there have been many naps, and too much time spent vacantly staring at crappy television programs, but that has not been all.  As it turns out, the endless garter stitch of Color Affliction has been an excellent companion.  It has allowed me to be productive when I could not focus on much else.  I am nearly to the short-row section, and I hope my brain is ready for it when I get there.    
blog comments powered by Disqus