Friday, March 30, 2012

Yay, Lambs!

EstonianHandPuppetWithLavenderBunchMarch is nearly over; therefore, I declare it is time for lambs. I will still allow for Lambert the Sheepish Lion to visit, but that is about it. Things are improving, and good things are happening. I am still waiting to hear the verdict on my computer, but the last report was hopeful. I figure I will know something early next week. In the meantime, I am coping with the stressful aspects of life by knitting itty-bitty bunnies, giving them away, and entering the contest.

Beyond that, I do not think I am getting much done, but it is Spring Break, so that means for a lot of Aunt Sarah time. Speaking of my auntliness, my sister's baby is soon to make his way into the world, but he is not headed in the right direction. So, if you have a moment, Rufus (that is what Bruce is calling him) could use your prayers and encouragement.
blog comments powered by Disqus