Saturday, March 27, 2010

UM...Love Your Head

This week we will start with a glimpse into my brain.


Burrito :: Bean
Spike :: Watermelon
Tougher :: Than She Seems
Mock :: Mercilessly
Slurp :: Slap
Knock :: Try
Conference :: Call
Madness :: Sock
Minds :: Alike
Connection :: Missed

HermioneHeartsRonI went in search of a different pattern to use for a chemo cap,
and when I came across the Hermione Hearts Ron, it seemed HHRToplike a good choice. I used Plymouth Dreambaby DK because it is so soft and is an easy-care yarn. I was able to finish this one pretty quickly, and think I will start another tomorrow. Either that or maybe an Odessa will be up next.

Speaking of heads and brains and the love they need, please keep my five-year-old niece, Katie, and family in prayer. She is still not awake following a car crash Friday afternoon. They were able to take her of the vent this afternoon. I have not been able to get up to the hospital to see her as I have been taking care of my nephew.
blog comments powered by Disqus