Thursday, December 06, 2007

Frogging Frogs

FrogsOnFestiveSo much for a good picture of my Festive. I have frogged the frogs and re-attached them. I tried every which way to take a picture of it while wearing it, but the lighting sucks too much right now. Thus, you are stuck with this shot of it laid across crap in the living room. It turned out much better than I can show you tonight. It may be a bit too fancy for me to wear.

I have come to discover that Knit Picks Merino Style is less DK than other DK yarns. Thus, achieving those six spi is not coming along as easily as I would like. I think that my gauge and a smaller size math out to be something that will fit me. At this point, I am not even sure if this yarn is supposed to be the TYC, or if now is the time to knit it.


GardenPartyFrontPerhaps I am supposed to do Christmas knitting. I have mostly been unable to knit for the last week.
GardenPartyInside When I was finally able, I knit a garter stitch scarf. Still, November ended well enough. I fixed my mitered mittens and have even worn them more than once. I finished all but the thumb of my husband's left mitten. I also knit a little purse. It will be a gift one day, but I do not think any of the little girls in my life are ready for it. I am thinking that maybe I will do more garter stitch scarves when I feel up to knitting. Or not.
blog comments powered by Disqus