Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Month Later...

...and nothing to show for it. Well, that's both true, and not true. I've been knitting away. I just don't have any pictures right now. Here's what I've done:
  1. Completed Kangaroo
  2. Knit two 12" squares for a charity afghan
  3. Knit all but the border on The Sheep Shawl
  4. Won another round of "Fastest Knitter" at the local Michael's 5-Hour Yarn Event
  5. Knit Odessa (more about that, later)
  6. Made progress on the socks for my sweetie.
  7. Finally revealed myself to my SP6, Rhonda.
Check out Rhonda's blog. She's pretty nifty. I enjoyed spoiling her. It was my first go at the whole Secret Pal adventure. I wish I would have done better that round, but I really was trying. I hope to do it again one day. It is my desire that I will improve in my endeavor each time. I guess that goes for everything (except the bad stuff--I don't need to do those things well).
blog comments powered by Disqus