Sunday, June 12, 2005

Meding the Eros of My Ways

Yes, kids, Aunt Sarah has seen the light. Okay, so I just took another look at the pattern and realized that I was not doing all that I should have been doing. On the needles is my Eros Shell. I am new to knitting garments. I had been clicking along the stockinette portion. I only occasionally got out my tape measure because I knew it would be awhile before I reached that magic 14 inches. Well, my brain didn't register the part of the instructions which directed: At the same time, increase at the beginning and end of the row every 2 1/2 inches, or some such thing. That's right, I have not been making my increases. Ugh! Oh well, I now have a better understanding in my feeble brain for shaping garments. Now I must measure, mark, frog, and remember to breathe.
blog comments powered by Disqus