Sunday, February 06, 2005

Insomnia

I can't sleep, so I'm giving this "blog" thing a try. I knit, and that's what this blog is to be about, if I can figure out how to do this right. I ought to be working on my "Kangaroo" from The Purl Stitch, but I'm not. Well, truth be told, I really should be sleeping, but since that's not happening, I could be making progress on my knitting. I'll give myself this credit: I completed my Christmas knitting. I just had to do some felting. Once it all dries, I'll send it off in the mail. Better late than never, eh? I could work on my DNA or the Felted Clogs, too. That WIP list isn't too bad.

  1. DNA Scarf (oldest WIP)
  2. Felted Clogs (that yarn seemed more blue in the shop)
  3. Kangaroo Pullover (about five more inches till I shape for the neck on the back)

Then I've got my future list of projects I'd like to make sometime soon.

  • Socks
  • Felted Daypack (IK Winter 2004)
  • Lace Shawl
  • Fair Isle Sampler hat (IK Winter 2004)

I'd also love to get a start on some gift knitting. I promised that I would finish a pair of mittens for someone. That lovely, lone mitten has languished in solitude for years. Well, it's morning, so I guess I'll give sleep another try.

blog comments powered by Disqus