Sunday, November 18, 2018

Petrified, I Tell Ya

 
Be afraid; be very afraid.  When we're talking about knitting sweaters next year, I should be afraid.  I have last year's NaKniSweMo sweater sitting around here with probably less than three inches of it knit hoping it will have its time.  And, if I'm being sensible about this, it should.  But, hey, friends on the internet bullying encouraging us to knit sweaters next year is not the time for being sensible.  

I think I'm supposed to blame Cheryl for this adventure, but Squish is upping the crazy for me.  She reminded us of the Less is More pattern from Amy.  I kind of feel like this is my kind of crazy and that I should do it.  I also feel like it might be a terrible idea, and I should do it.  I also feel like it is too complicated for me, and I won't be able to do it, but I'm also having some trouble concentrating right now, so perfect time to sign up, eh?           
blog comments powered by Disqus