Thursday, November 29, 2018

Everything Except What I Was Supposed to Do

Yeah, that kind of sums up my Thursday.  Actually, that mostly just reflects my feelings.  I did many of the things I was supposed to do yesterday, but the things I did not do are glaring at me, arms crossed, feet a-tapping.  Mostly, it's that trip to the post office that is crossest at me for skipping it.  I was waiting for a delivery.  I saw that the package was on the truck and out for delivery in the wee hours, and then I waited.  I actually received a delivery from that carrier this morning for something not predicted to be here until Saturday.  Then, it was after six o'clock, I checked the tracking, and I see it is back at the facility, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  Well, there you go.  I could be annoyed, but I really just have to laugh.  I wonder if it was on that first truck, they missed that I had an additional package, and then they weren't going to go back to this end of the route when they realized what had happened.  Also, it is kind of comical.  I'll show you what I mean when it all arrives.  

Anyway, so that's a lot of nothing to see here.  I'm working the thumb on a mitten.  I started watching The Handmaid's Tale, but now I need to wait for my mom.  She wants to watch with me.  I've only watched the first episode, so it isn't a big deal.  I may watch a couple more to get through these thumbs.  I don't mind re-watching.  Besides, I'm not absolutely sure she will enjoy the show so it might be good if I watch ahead to check out things.  It is nice to have a bit of a viewing line-up ready for her.  Soon we will re-watch GOT in anticipation of the new season beginning in April.  

So, what do I have to show for my Thursday?  Well, I already put away the laundry I did.  I know you're totally disappointed.  I was going to turn it into an Unconscious Mutterings post, but there's not a list this week.  Well, I wasn't about to finish the mittens that quickly, so I threw up my wings and drew a little owl.    
 
blog comments powered by Disqus