Monday, November 25, 2019

UM...Still Figuring it Out

The boot topper project continues, but I don't think I have it right.  The idea of another rip and redo is stealing my will to live, so I might need to set it aside and return to the sweater while I think about the best course of action.  I have some ideas, but I'm just not sure about them.  Getting back to the sweater wouldn't be the worst.  I mean, the idea of knitting something that I know is going to work is rather comforting.  Anyway, since I've got nothing else for today, I'm playing Unconscious Mutterings.  You can play, too! 

  1. Cloud :: Storage
  2. Officer :: of the Day
  3. Physical :: Danger
  4. Advantageous :: Edge
  5. Mobile :: Home
  6. Threat :: Promise
  7. Potential :: Possibility
  8. Confined :: Space
  9. Overlap :: Extra
  10. Domain :: Name
blog comments powered by Disqus