Thursday, November 21, 2019

Still a Blob, but Bigger than Before

My knitting hope for today was to finish the first sleeve and pick up and knit the stitches for the second.  I got off to a slow start for the day, but once I found my rhythm, I was going round and round until it was time for the end of the sleeve.  Next thing you know, the sleeve is done.  Then I set it aside and took care of a few things around the house, and by the time I looked at it again, I just didn't have the concentration for the task.  Tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably have plenty of knitting time.  Bruce is has been feeling a bit under the weather, (just a bit of the crud) and if he isn't greatly improved by morning, we'll likely head in to see the doctor.  Sometimes there can be a bit of a wait when they're trying to work you in, so I'll bring knitting.  On the other hand, if he is feeling better, it will still be a quiet day, and I'll have my knitting.  Ah, knitting, such a constant companion.        
blog comments powered by Disqus