Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Not Forgotten, but Perhaps Forgetful?

My birthday was last month.  I thought someone who I thought ought to have remembered had forgotten.  As it turns out, that was not the case.  You see, we here in our home are very old.  How old are we?  Well, we still have a landline in addition to the cell phone.  Anyway, my birthday text went to the landline.  Does that mean the person who sent a text to the landline instead of the cell phone is getting old?  I'll leave that to others to decide.  Anyway, several days after my birthday I got my birthday call, and during it, I was told to watch the mail for my present.  Woo-hoo! 
 

I received a couple of aprons and some glitter/holographic heat transfer vinyl.  That might not be very exciting to others, but it thrilled me.  I had also gotten some plain HTV from my brother.  After I opened that present, he asked me to tell him what he had just given me.  Anyway, today I got around to playing with it all, I really like the results, and I now have a newly decorated apron and shirt.  I have to wait a day before I can wear them, but my apron design choices are inspiring me to make some hot and sour soup tonight.  
    
blog comments powered by Disqus