Saturday, November 09, 2019

Odds and Ends for the Week

This pile of ends has been forming for more than a week, and some of the ends have been waiting to join it for much longer than that.  But that's not the point, now is it?  We've made it through another week, and acknowledging that we're still here is a good thing.  Survival is not always easy.  

This week has been pretty full.  We've had all the stores, birthdays, a Veteran's Day program, and the return to standard time.  The weather has been up and down, and it is about to dip down even further.  Maybe I'll even wear my new mittens.  

Next week is going to be full, too.  We've got a baby shower, a wedding, and a trip to The Magic City.  Did I mention it is going to get cold?  I think I might return to knitting a shawl I started long ago.  Last month I figured out where I was on the pattern.  It is pretty big now, and snuggling beneath it while I work on it seems like a pretty solid plan.  

So, how was your week?  What does the week ahead look like for you?       
blog comments powered by Disqus