Monday, January 19, 2009

Whose Is This?

IceQueenI cannot decide if this belongs to me or someone else. I have been doing a bit of gift knitting and become confused easily. What do you think? The finished product fascinates me. The beads feel just right, and I love the way they work with the yarn. Using the whole skein was a relief. Only 20" of yarn remained after completing the piece. Perhaps that means it is just the right size. Actually, I think it might be a bit large. It was a pleasant knit, even if it needed a break for a bit. The last night of knitting was probably the best, because having the fluffy mountain of mohair on my lap was wonderfully warming.

If you know whose this is, maybe you know something else. Ice Queen makes me think of the title of two songs. Can you name them?
blog comments powered by Disqus