Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Auntliness is Next to...

Free childcare? Hrm--I think I meant something else. I do love being an aunt; it is one of the great joys of my life. In the biggest surprise of the year thus far, my sister told me that I will appear even auntlier towards the end of April. Our minds are still swimming over this news. My mom has been buying new things for the baby, and my grandma is crocheting and quilting away. As for me, I am waiting to find out what brand it is before I start anything. The projected date for that news is sometime in the first week of December.

Since my sister's big announcement, I heard the rumbling of a rumor, and then confirmation of said rumor. My brother and his wife are giving serious consideration to increasing my auntliness, too. Shhhh--that might be a secret, though.

Life is full of surprises.


blog comments powered by Disqus