Friday, December 04, 2009

Wrapping Up the Week--and a Gift!

This week, one special gift idea went away. I learned that someone let her ear piercings close. I had been narrowing down the choices for just the right pair of earrings from over at Opal's shop. It is not as though there are not plenty of other gift ideas for this young lady, but I had been thinking and planning this for months. I guess I am just glad I learned this now instead of later.

With my mind still full of the sparkly and shiny, I decided to see what I could create. I went with wire and bead votive sleeves. I had been having a hard time figuring out a present for someone. I was almost down to just picking up a gift card, and am quite pleased to be able to give these, instead, even if they are difficult to photograph.
wirebeadvotivesleevesherjer
blog comments powered by Disqus