Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bye, Summer!

Happy Fall! I did quite well with my summer knitting goals. I still feel like I had a miss on knitting with handspun because I did not finish anything with it. I tried my two-ply Corriedale out with a pattern, but it was not a match. I have a couple of other ideas with that yarn, so all is definitely not lost.

I have an attraction/repulsion thing with Feedjit, but finally caved and added it. We will see how long
it lasts. I had to do something different. Blogger annoyed the stew out of me last week eating posts and mangling them.
BackUnblockedShetlandTriangleWithPossum
I have yet to get a good picture of the finished Noro Shetland Triangle, so today you get to see the back of the unblocked shawl with a fabulous, feline photography assistant.
blog comments powered by Disqus