Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Death and the Ninja

DeathNinjaI finished the first two amigurumi creations from my new book. These were fun and easy to make. The ninja is going to a nephew for his birthday. Death still needs a sickle. When I pick up a toaster oven, I will use it to bake polymer clay accessories. I do not know why I never thought of that for the eyes, but it will be perfect.

Anyway, I also finished the amigurumi tiger I started last year. I forgot to take a picture of it before giving it away. I will endeavor to remedy the photo situation, soon. There are plans to get together with the family this weekend for a birthday party.

Speaking of birthdays, I know I need to crochet an amigurumi critter for my niece. She will feel hurt if her brother gets one for his birthday, and she does not. I just need to figure out which one I think she would like the best. I am thinking that perhaps the vampire queen, sheep, or maybe a turtle would be right for her. No, I am not in the habit of giving a present to siblings of the birthday child. This niece and nephew is a twin set.

Next up--dishes and laundry. Of course, the spinning wheel is singing to me, beckoning me to spend a bit of time, telling me to not set the timer.
blog comments powered by Disqus