Sunday, November 08, 2009

One Step Forward

I am not even bothering to calculate how many steps back I am. We have coffee once more, so whether I keep sliding back, or if I make forward progress, I will do so a bit more quickly. Or, as it has been written elsewhere, "Drink coffee, do stupid things faster with more energy."

Speaking of making mistakes with speed that take hours to fix, I have been tinking lace. Instead of being fifteen rows ahead, I am behind by about ten. Also, I do not think I like The Manchurian Candidate, but cannot be objective because the rip and repair occurred while watching that
particular movie, and most things were to my dislike at that time.

Still, there are things that I like very much. For example, this silk cap that my grandma sent me. Mmmm...worm spit.


blog comments powered by Disqus