Friday, August 10, 2007

Fabulous Friday

I was at the computer and my husband was in the living room watching television. We were getting ready to meet the children out for a birthday lunch (yes, our son dared to turn 25 on Wednesday) when there was a knock at the door. I was already dressed and set to go, but my husband was still in mid-preparation. He dashed out of the way and I answered the door. I knew it would be the mailman, and I knew that this would be my Sockapalooza4 package. I was right. Robin knit me the most awesome River Rapids socks in the world. They fit me wonderfully. Robin is a new schoolteacher and a spinner. She made that cute felted bag, and gave me wonderful Trekking and Opal sock yarns. I adore the colors and have already begun plans for the yarn. Robin is a wonderful Sockapalooza4 Pal, and I thank her for knitting for me and for her very generous gifts. She has made Sockapalooza4 a wonderful experience. I hope my pal enjoys the socks I knit for her and her prizes as much as I enjoy mine.

blog comments powered by Disqus