Thursday, September 09, 2010

UM...Seeing Red

RedMedallionLaceYep, I am working with more of the Knit Picks Shadow in Hot Rod Heather. I do believe this is the last of it. It is too bad that they discontinued the colorway, as it is very nice. It is another gift for another friend, and the lace is flowing nicely.

Working from Knitting Lace Triangles often helps to spark the delusion that I could be designing my own lace pieces, but usually some other pattern grabs my attention before I do anything about the idea. I am working this piece with the Medallion Lace chart from the book, and it has a nice rhythm.


Gangs :: Up On
Contact :: Lens
Surprisingly :: Easy
Penciled :: In
Ignore :: Everyone
Let’s go! :: Krogering
Cornerstone :: Foundation
Influential :: Music
Holistic :: Alternative
Lovesick :: Puppy
blog comments powered by Disqus