Monday, September 20, 2010

Mystery Monday

The countdown clock for our trip to NYC ticks ever closer to departure. Since I am not really sure of the schedule, I do not know what all to plan to do while we are there. It will be a short visit, so it both takes pressure off, as I know we cannot do it all, and adds pressure, knowing that our time is so limited. People have been offering their lists of must-see, must-do, and must-eat in New York, and they all sound wonderful, but I do not know if we will get to many or any of them. Still, I am open to any and all suggestions or advice on the topic. The last I heard, we will be staying at The Standard Hotel, and I am not quite sure what to think about that. If you are bored and curious, you can google about for some information on that establishment, and then perhaps understand what I mean.

However, I do think it is probably a good idea that we are getting away for a few days. Last week was not our favorite. There really was not much to mention, but it was exhausting, and a temporary change of scenery might be helpful. I could also go for some different weather. It has been in the upper nineties again here along with poor air quality. The defoliant gets me, and I sure am glad they use less of it on the cotton than they did a few years ago.

Well, packing time will be here before I know it, and I have not even begun to think about travel knitting, and as I try to think about it, nothing comes to mind. I may need some help.
blog comments powered by Disqus